Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to this show this weekend? Looks like a great show, too bad I can't make it. Tony and Cruz Pedregon, Wyatt, Creasy, 2 Top Fuelers, Jets, PMRA Pro Mods, NDRA Alcohol Funnies and more. Great show!

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,874 Posts
I will be there with the NDRA. My brother is driving the White's Auto/Freeman Farms funny car and I am crewing. In fact our car is the one on their promotional flier. The old purple pig on the right!

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,874 Posts
redwhite, are you from the Brian White funny car team? If so, that's a bad ass car!
Brian is my brother.

Although I will tell you that Brian is from the Mark White dragster team. ;)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Heading there Thurs am. Gotta go through a few things with timing system, make sure Track surface is great (Always is there), help with the PMRA/Q32/PBSS Headquarters setup & parking.
Weather looks great. This heat should be moved out by event start time. Full day of on track testing for the Guys & Gals.
1320 live timing will be up & running from Fri on.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Going to get there early, Need to adjust the tree so that red doesnt show its face. AHR you bringing that Corvette, I need help putting that yellow car in its place. LOL .
Bruce

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Heading there Thurs am. Gotta go through a few things with timing system, make sure Track surface is great (Always is there), help with the PMRA/Q32/PBSS Headquarters setup & parking.
Weather looks great. This heat should be moved out by event start time. Full day of on track testing for the Guys & Gals.
1320 live timing will be up & running from Fri on.
Do you know if us slow guys(Mod brackets) can show up Thursday??

·
Registered
149 Posts
Can't answer that one for you. Best to phone Track in Am & check with them.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Boland, you're gonna need more than Hinds to help!!!!! Haha! Hawkers the one who's gonna sneak up on all of us!!!!!! Should be a great weekend... Lots of quality pro mods and top sportsman cars! All Hinds...Vernon is rolling out the Red Carpet as I type this!

·
Morrell Booster
6,893 Posts
Anyone run the bracket race at this event before? This track doesn't have a great reputation for running an efficient event.
Ya, I run the brackets. It's fairly efficient as long as the weather is good and not to many breakdowns. Like any other show, bracket guys are usually fillers for the big guys.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I was looking at the schedule.... Gamblers race for brackets on Saturday, One TT Sunday and elmins... $150 for the weekend... Looks like they have their hands full without brackets with all the stuff they are running. I might still be dumb enough to give them my money...... We'll see.

·
Registered
44 Posts
marc if you need a tune up I can help its easy to make them go fast from the grandstands lol. sorry Bruce no Vette but if you would buy it you might be able to handle the yellow car . im bringing my Honda 50 thats as fast as i can go for now looking forward to seeing all you guys this weekend

1 - 20 of 26 Posts