14,510 Posts
Fucking mad man.

What's in that old girl?

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
Fucking mad man.

What's in that old girl?
I personally have driven Ted’s blue coupe , and it’s a handful short wheel base original 34 style frame with a buggy spring front axle and it don’t turn for shit !

It’s a Very healthy 392 style Hemi with really good ported aluminum heads and a stroker crank and serious amount of Nitro depending upon who is in the other lane.

It’s got a 3 speed Lenco behind a Clutch , the regular driver is Nitro Joe Morrison from NJ. , I am just a fill in if needed.

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,123 Posts
I personally have driven Ted’s blue coupe , and it’s a handful short wheel base original 34 style frame with a buggy spring front axle and it don’t turn for shit !

It’s a Very healthy 392 style Hemi with really good ported aluminum heads and a stroker crank and serious amount of Nitro depending upon who is in the other lane.

It’s got a 3 speed Lenco behind a Clutch , the regular driver is Nitro Joe Morrison from NJ. , I am just a fill in if needed.
:prayer::prayer::prayer:

·
Registered
438 Posts

Pretty cool, i wud like to drive it....awesome

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
MoPar what else is there.
7,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

that did a better burnout then any of those funny cars saturday!!!!!!!!!!! that thing rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
14,510 Posts

Sounds like a wild ride.

Thanks for the info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts