Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went and got a few bottles filled and one of the guys I go to said that they raised the prices for him to get it...... Instead of him charging 4.00 per lb he raised it to 5.00! Luckily I just needed to get them topped off.

Anyway, have any of you guys had to pay any more in the past couple of months? It has been 4.00 per lb. around here for years... Until now.

I guess I'll drive a little farther to my other dealer that gives me better deals.

·
Registered
593 Posts
i get it for 4.50 but have paid 5.

·
Senior Frog
10,327 Posts
isnt everything going up? yet paychecks getting smaller........

My nitrous supplier went from 75.00 a tube to around 150 a tube at present

fuckers

·
Vendor
6,456 Posts
I've been paying $160 for a mother bottle but local guys are getting $5 a pound and the track is getting $6.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
3.50 a lb. here, 4.50 if you get it filled at the track.

Where are you guys getting these prices on Mother Bottles? I've checked all the gas supplies around here and a 54 lb Mother bottle is $268.00. That's more per lb. than I pay to have it filled!!!!!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I sell it for $3.00 a pound. Hell maybe I need to raise my price. I am not out to screw anyone and most the bottle I fill are buds or fellow racers. I will even freeze you bottle and fill it the next day.

I pay 109.00 for a mother bottle and did a 1 year lease for 70.00.
I sell enough that i dont pay for my nitrous. Sell 35 lbs at 3.00 = 105.00. leaves me 15 to 20 lbs to fill my bottles up.

·
Registered
324 Posts
In Calgary, there are only two place left that fill N20, me & another shop that charges $10.50/lb. I buy it at about $5-5.50/lb & sell it for $8, same as buckett, I basically get my bottles filled for free. This month has been crazy for nitrous, I went through 5 mother bottles in July & I'm on my 3rd one already in Aug.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn! I'm glad I don't live there. 8.00 per lb. would get very expensive if you are running a good size shot and run alot.

·
6,816 Posts
I sell the nitrous for 3.50 lb here south fl

·
Chinese buffet destroyer
2,134 Posts
I fill for 4.oo a lbs at my shop. I get a 80 lbs mother and love em

1 - 19 of 19 Posts