Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
no one has any feed back for me?????
Hey, not exactly sure where you are going. Do you mean the D100? If so that camera is NIKONS first real digital SLR, it is a dinosaur and also about 7 years old. (That may be redundant)

Anyways, is someone trying to sell you a used one?

There is no [email protected], although there is a B&H.

I guess to help you we need more specific info.

JGP

·
Registered
154 Posts
anyone on here have a Nikon P100 and are they happy with it? also are you happy with any dealings H&B digital for purchases?
for anyone looking...http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=Nikon+P100&N=0&InitialSearch=yes

looks like a very nice prosumer camera. i haven't looked at this market in about 4 years when i used to sell cameras but by the specs has a killer set of options for an all in one type camera. very impressive zoom range. for $400 bucks that's pretty killer.

the only info i can give you from personal experience though is that B&H is very good to deal with. I buy a good amount of equipment and supplies from them each year. the only thing to watch out for is they close for their religious holidays quite often. just need to pay attention to the site.

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
B&H photo is where i have bought 90% of all my equipment from so far. usually best or very competitively priced on all brands and usually has most stuff in stock and shipped out within a day.

·
Registered
504 Posts
for anyone looking...http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=Nikon+P100&N=0&InitialSearch=yes

looks like a very nice prosumer camera. i haven't looked at this market in about 4 years when i used to sell cameras but by the specs has a killer set of options for an all in one type camera. very impressive zoom range. for $400 bucks that's pretty killer.

the only info i can give you from personal experience though is that B&H is very good to deal with. I buy a good amount of equipment and supplies from them each year. the only thing to watch out for is they close for their religious holidays quite often. just need to pay attention to the site.

I did not know they were selling a p100. I had not heard of that model. Thanx Chris.

JGP

·
Registered
449 Posts
didnt like it. took it back. have to charge battery in the camera. the only thing i liked was the zoom. if you have a costco membership you can try it and if you dont like bring it back in the 90 days. :) try the sony. i have had good luck with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts