Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
117801 - 117820 of 117827 Posts

·
Go Phuck youself
12,353 Posts
Most of the parts are still good. 1 head needs work, the block is finished, got all of the pistons (need rings ) and need a new oil pan. The brakes need to be up-dated and the front end too. Need a new carb and converter. Other wise that's it. My main problem is my wife. With her MS that's a hand full, but I don't mind. You're a good man Doug looking after me and I thank you oh so much. Now if I could win the PICK ( Az. lotto at 1 mill. ) life would be great. :)
My brother in law lives in Kingman, he drives this way at times. Whats the head need anyway? guide tooling and valve seat tooling I have and grinders so what does head need? You using standard molliy rings ? Drum brakes ? if your not doing 145 mph change the master cylinder size, drum brakes are under estimated. get a dual master cylinder at 7/8 pistons. Plenty of cheap oem replacements.

·
Go Phuck youself
12,353 Posts
Most of the parts are still good. 1 head needs work, the block is finished, got all of the pistons (need rings ) and need a new oil pan. The brakes need to be up-dated and the front end too. Need a new carb and converter. Other wise that's it. My main problem is my wife. With her MS that's a hand full, but I don't mind. You're a good man Doug looking after me and I thank you oh so much. Now if I could win the PICK ( Az. lotto at 1 mill. ) life would be great. :)
Can oil pan be repaired , brazed up ?? what about rod and main bearings ??? what size rings ? For better or worse your the great man MS sucks

·
Survived Drag Week 2018
6,307 Posts
Night owl checking in :cool:

·
Banned
69,762 Posts
117801 - 117820 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.