Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
105201 - 105220 of 117827 Posts

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
not even Mexico?
I found the food in Mexico to not be as good as the American Mexican food. Just my opinion. I love going to Mexican restaurants, and The Original Taco House is head and shoulders above the rest.

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
AFter watching Greg destroy a plate of nachos I think he knows his stuff.
Hahaha...you should see me eat pizza. I have downed an entire Family Size Papa Murphy's Perfect in a single sitting.

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
LOL! I imagine. You were a bit bigger than I thought you'd be. Donny was smaller than I thought. Don't know why I had those perceptions.
I told you I could stand to lose a few pounds.

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts
Dude, what kind of women are you hanging out with?

Or are you just saying you wouldn't date a woman you saw once in a fetish video?
Seeing them do shit isnt hanging out, im not saying i wouldnt date her, i mean if she had a nice personality, was good at trivia, could cook and knew how to parallel park i would date her. I prefer the ignorance is bliss defense though.

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Seeing them do shit isnt hanging out, im not saying i wouldnt date her, i mean if she had a nice personality, was good at trivia, could cook and knew how to parallel park i would date her. I prefer the ignorance is bliss defense though.
Yes, proper parking technique is pretty high up on my list of requirements before dating a woman.

.....just kidding, my girl is Asian.

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Nah I meant height, hell any guy over 30 could probably stand to lose a few pounds. I know I could.
Which pic had you thinking I'm short? My girl may be short, but a Regal is a full size car that comes up to my elbow....lol.

This one?.....

Or this one?.....

105201 - 105220 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.