105041 - 105060 of 117827 Posts

·
Registered
7,844 Posts

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
28,877 Posts
I'm doing well; how are you?
Tired. Been up since 6 am Kansas time, worked 8 hours, packed up the office I worked in in Kansas, drove 300 miles home and am now working on trying to get back into a routine at home after 3 weeks of the training in KS. I've got bills to pay, laundry to do, yada yada yada. But tomorrow I'm taking my kid to breakfast then gonna get my nails done then tackle the "hafta do" stuff. I should go to bed, I probably won't though.

·
Registered
7,844 Posts
That sounds like it sucked, but I'm glad you're back home. Home is my favorite place to be.

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
28,877 Posts
That sounds like it sucked, but I'm glad you're back home. Home is my favorite place to be.
The racetrack is my favorite place to be, then home :) And I lied, I'm gonna go to bed now like I should. I went to blink and it was really difficult to open my eyes again.
G'nite fellas!

·
King of all Assclowns
11,236 Posts
Hi Chris! I'm relaxing in my bed, finally done with Kansas. How are you? New job going alright?
It's going fantastic so far. It's a lot of paperwork but a lot of interesting shit at the same time...and I haven't even had to tell anyone to go fornicate themselves with a cactus yet :p

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
28,877 Posts
It's going fantastic so far. It's a lot of paperwork but a lot of interesting shit at the same time...and I haven't even had to tell anyone to go fornicate themselves with a cactus yet :p
I bet you can't wait till you do get to tell someone to go fornicate themselves with a cactus......right? Hahahaha!!

105041 - 105060 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.