Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
103821 - 103840 of 117827 Posts

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Unfortunately. I woke up to my roommates hysterical laughter and immediately knew I dun fucked up lol

I mean my first thought when I woke up and rolled over was oh dear god I nailed a gargoyle
My roommate in BNCOC brought home some chick, I was all ready in bed sleeping when they got to the barracks. They went to the shower and I heard "I want you to stick a lampshade in my ass." I grabbed my pillow and blanket and headed for the dayroom (a room with a TV and games and room to hang out.) about 0530 he wakes me up in the dayroom and tells me she pissed in his bed and he didn't know what to do. I told him to back his truck up to the window and roll her fat ass out of the window into his truck. The fucker did it. The early risers and myself got a hell of a show watching him roll this HUGE bitch out of the window into his truck. She was still wasted it was hysterical.

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
My roommate in BNCOC brought home some chick, I was all ready in bed sleeping when they got to the barracks. They went to the shower and I heard "I want you to stick a lampshade in my ass." I grabbed my pillow and blanket and headed for the dayroom (a room with a TV and games and room to hang out.) about 0530 he wakes me up in the dayroom and tells me she pissed in his bed and he didn't know what to do. I told him to back his truck up to the window and roll her fat ass out of the window into his truck. The fucker did it. The early risers and myself got a hell of a show watching him roll this HUGE bitch out of the window into his truck. She was still wasted it was hysterical.
Haha, seen and done so much funny shit with skanky chicks when I was in the army!

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,228 Posts
That made me LOL....................... but I can't stop thinkin' the roles (you and the room mate) may have been reversed!... :rolleyes:

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Gregorious!

How is everybody?
Every time I see Gregorious it reminds me of the cross dressing, probably transvestite, Home Depot worker at our local Home Depot. This thing dressed like a woman walks up and asks in one of the deepest male voices I have ever heard if it could help me. Unfortunately for me my brutally honest 6 year old twins were with me, they made a point of saying that the woman sounded like a man. It was pretty uncomfortable. LOL! Looking back it was funny as shit.

103821 - 103840 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.