Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 117827 Posts

·
Registered
13,413 Posts
I am starting to wonder how detrimental 4-6 hours of sleep every night is to my overall health. Maybe I need to cut down on sleep a bit.

·
Registered
657 Posts
So your an inside operator on the panel are you? I do the same job. Got some freeze ups right now as its about -1 F here right now. Don't you have outside ops to do the checking ofr you? how many bbl a day plant is it?

·
Registered
13,413 Posts
Yeah the jobs good till shit hits the fan . I'm in and out I gotta watch the computer to control temps. And flows and I go outside alot to check heaters and pumps.
I started out as a nightshift operator on old DEC mainframes at hospitals. Lots of ways to make good money with minimal effort. :)

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I am starting to wonder how detrimental 4-6 hours of sleep every night is to my overall health. Maybe I need to cut down on sleep a bit.
I don't know if I'm comin or going anymore . When I'm here I'm working and when I'm home I'm working , it's been alot harder with my wife being diagnosed with breast cancer back in July , she just finished her chemo in Dec. And she has to take a chemo pill every day for the next 5 years.

·
Registered
13,413 Posts
I don't know if I'm comin or going anymore . When I'm here I'm working and when I'm home I'm working , it's been alot harder with my wife being diagnosed with breast cancer back in July , she just finished her chemo in Dec. And she has to take a chemo pill every day for the next 5 years.
I hear ya. I consult for surgical services. A lot of intraop work. When under contract its 24/7 on call. Not too bad usually unless its a trauma center, then I hardly get more than a few hours of sleep a night.

81 - 100 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.