Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
97681 - 97700 of 117827 Posts

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,708 Posts
You can't make enough money off your big block and th400 to do an LS swap? :confused: Hell if nothing else, do a 4.8 or 5.3 bone stock with a 150 dry shot. Cheap and goddamn fun!!
I'm In Michigan unless I am selling a Duplicate engine to a NHRA Prostock for 5K I am Not Selling anything! lol My Engine has 7 passes on it thats it! It ran 10.90's @ 3800+lbs and with a bent rear Axle housing that slowed my brothers car down 3 tenths. I was only asking $4500 for it , GM 4 bolt block, GM steel Crank, eagle rods, Diamond Pistons, Dart Heads , ETC ETC ETC . It makes 600 hp with a tiny Camshaft and I only had one real offer and that was for $2800.00 after I spent 10K!!!:-KFCDlol So I really want to do this LS deal with some nice MAST heads and Intake but you never know

·
598 Coming Soon
19,626 Posts
I'm In Michigan unless I am selling a Duplicate engine to a NHRA Prostock for 5K I am Not Selling anything! lol My Engine has 7 passes on it thats it! It ran 10.90's @ 3800+lbs and with a bent rear Axle housing that slowed my brothers car down 3 tenths. I was only asking $4500 for it , GM 4 bolt block, GM steel Crank, eagle rods, Diamond Pistons, Dart Heads , ETC ETC ETC . It makes 600 hp with a tiny Camshaft and I only had one real offer and that was for $2800.00 after I spent 10K!!!:-KFCDlol So I really want to do this LS deal with some nice MAST heads and Intake but you never know
How about $3000.00

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
Damn that sucks!! I'd be for running the dog shit out of that big block until it coughs. Don't feel bad, I'm upside down on my 5.3 deal, cost me way more money than what you can do a swap for these days. :mad:

·
598 Coming Soon
19,626 Posts
Damn that sucks!! I'd be for running the dog shit out of that big block until it coughs. Don't feel bad, I'm upside down on my 5.3 deal, cost me way more money than what you can do a swap for these days. :mad:

@ least your shit runs :rolleyes:

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,708 Posts
Why not keep the BBC and fix the bent driveshaft and rearend?
I fixed the Drive Shaft , Got a brand New rear Diff full of good Parts and a Spool From Jim Powski Racecraft. I just don't care for the Warm Running 468 bbc. I bought a Hood From GlassTek and Have to have it Fitted and painted yet.

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
I know a lot of guys like that....unfortunately I'd pretty much be a bitch after 2-3 nights of only 4 hours sleep :/ I don't know how anyone goes without at least 6 hours!
Yeah, and I have to be in class at 8 on M-W-F, and 7:30 on tuesdays and thrusdays. I don't know how I do it either! :p

·
598 Coming Soon
19,626 Posts
I fixed the Drive Shaft , Got a brand New rear Diff full of good Parts and a Spool From Jim Powski Racecraft. I just don't care for the Warm Running 468 bbc. I bought a Hood From GlassTek and Have to have it Fitted and painted yet.
What's it run @?

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
How warm does it run, and what do you have for a cooling system?

97681 - 97700 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.