96681 - 96700 of 117827 Posts

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts
really need to seal the windows in my office. its fucking freezing in here

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts
its 38 here but something like 35mph wind gusts right now, calling for snow/rain mix tomorrow after the hurricane moves inland

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
cant wait to get home. Parts are pilling up. K member, ignition system, vaccum pump, shifter, cooling system, and a couple other things. Still need to measure for the driveshaft and find out how big of a trans cooler i can mount

·
598 Coming Soon
19,626 Posts
cant wait to get home. Parts are pilling up. K member, ignition system, vaccum pump, shifter, cooling system, and a couple other things. Still need to measure for the driveshaft and find out how big of a trans cooler i can mount
Christmas came early :supz:

·
598 Coming Soon
19,626 Posts
What are you finding out with that?
The 1st time around he just replaced the Rectifier Board & it pretty much failed when i fired it up, He's going to replace the Board again & the Regulator @ no charge, Hope that fixes everything this time :-damnit

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
The 1st time around he just replaced the Rectifier Board & it pretty much failed when i fired it up, He's going to replace the Board again & the Regulator @ no charge, Hope that fixes everything this time :-damnit
Yeah hopefully. I've fought that shit myself, it's no damn fun.

96681 - 96700 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.