Status
Not open for further replies.
95741 - 95760 of 117827 Posts

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #95,741
where you been Jeff havent seen you for months
Been working a shit ton. Been trying to get something accomplished in the garage lol house stuff, and crewing for three odr cars. Needless to say its been busy haha got this weekend off...going to spend it with the girlfriend. How you been?

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
your pics of your brother testing his car on the country road is one of my favourite car vids/pics of all time
He finally made a full hit last weekend, 4.86 on a soft tune. The car has 7.50's in it all day.

Oh, and thanks, we have fun out here in the middle of nowhere. :cool:

·
YB Word Crew
21,846 Posts
He finally made a full hit last weekend, 4.86 on a soft tune. The car has 7.50's in it all day.

Oh, and thanks, we have fun out here in the middle of nowhere. :cool:
what was that thread? I want to save them to my desktop, they were brilliant.

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #95,758
Cool, that's an old PSCA limited street combo, from back when the class was good, then they killed it with rule changes. :mad:
It should be a deadly combo. Might do some grudge racing with it too. Will still be street driven when chance is given to me lol car is just a shell right now, just waiting to take it to get the cage.

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
It should be a deadly combo. Might do some grudge racing with it too. Will still be street driven when chance is given to me lol car is just a shell right now, just waiting to take it to get the cage.
Sounds good man! Shit, I thought I didn't have racing money before, college just makes it worse. :rolleyes:

95741 - 95760 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.