Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
80121 - 80140 of 117827 Posts

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
didnt you post in the tattoo thread you had a bunch up your arm?

No, I got a decent sized piece on my right side(armpit to waiste basically). Its not finished yet since the guy fucked it up and im just looking at my options on getting it fixed.

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
You mean the "earthquake"?

Fuck that shit. So ironic getting a CA tat and having an earthquake happen at the same time.

On that note, I got a free Mallory 110 series fuel pump today:rolleyes:

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
Ah I stand corrected you said it goes all the way down your side...that's a big piece to have fucked up! Damn!!

Its not all fucked up and can be fixed easily, just deciding how I want it done...Thank god its just all an outline for now. No pain, no gain.:cool:

·
YB Word Crew
21,846 Posts
I bought a second hand 110 last week that was supposed to be mint, the little conducters inside crumbled and fell out, I think you can buy replacement ones. Pissed me off though.

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
I bought a second hand 110 last week that was supposed to be mint, the little conducters inside crumbled and fell out, I think you can buy replacement ones. Pissed me off though.

Mine was on a car for about 10 minutes of idleing and a few street miles, guy didnt care for the noise or some shit, gave it to a friend of mine who gave it to me for helping with his car. I cant complain, just keeping it low budget and fun on my end:cool:

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
I know a guy who has had good luck running Mallory fuel pumps. Comp 140, I think.

Ive seen people run them, my car wont be too fast anyways. If it doesnt work, it didnt cost me anything so I cant complain.:eek:

Pssh. I would never desecrate my body with ink and piercings...;)
Me either:)

80121 - 80140 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.