Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
79461 - 79480 of 117827 Posts

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,591 Posts
I read some horror stories, it wasn't just a few either. For every one person that had something good to say there was a hundred or more that had something bad to say. Crazy.
I like gambling, but not with those odds. Ouch.

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
guess I slipped through, what were the details?
You have facebook? Go to www.facebook.com/tntraceshop then "like" them... Then go to their "Wall" page and post "Greg Shampine sent me" and I will get a vote counted. Trying to win $1000 in free parts and I am just about tied for first with another guy.

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
hey not so many questions, or someone will call you out on it
You gonna answer my questions, or not? Ive earned my keep here...Now its your turn.

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
OK if three other people tell me to leave I will leave this thread,

I dont care if you stay or leave. Now answer the questions.

Just say youre from Canada. That way if you say somethign stupid, just blame it on that...
Thats what I do....haha

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
Fuckin liar.

I was going to, but they said if they were gonna vote for a senile old fuck in a regal they would vote for their grandpa.:-damnit
The difference though is that unlike their grandpa, I'm not homophobic, so I'll actually put up with you phuckers!

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
The difference though is that unlike their grandpa, I'm not homophobic, so I'll actually put up with you phuckers!
Took you that long to come up with that?

I am not Canadian, I have three cars, one I race, 1 am building, and a street car I need to finish. Dont really care to say too much more on that matter. how;s that?
No pics of said cars? Not even a make or model? Jesus....you in witness protection or some shit?

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
your post count will be huge with all the insults you throw at me

And yet after all the insults and huge post count, he is still hung like a field mouse on a cold morning.

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
your post count will be huge with all the insults you throw at me
I don't give a shit about post count. It doesn't make me better or smarter than anyone else. If you will leave this thread because three people tell you to you are a fucking pussy. I am sure I could send a couple of PM's and get three people to tell you to leave, I won't do that. You irritate me but thats not because of who you are but rather how you conduct yourself here. Quit being an asshat and that will change.

79461 - 79480 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.