Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
79361 - 79380 of 117827 Posts

·
Fuckin love chicken.
3,746 Posts
Doctors...I am going to watch modern family and try to stay awake...be prepared for the occaisional "fuck off" and dont be offended if its quoting your post.

·
Fuckin love chicken.
3,746 Posts

·
Fuckin love chicken.
3,746 Posts
Thanks budday. Ill be around again soon before the nights out probably.

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
So......... because it seems to be intermission time, I guess I'm gonna have a snack.

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
What are you going to snack on? Looking for an idea.
Ummmm, good question... at this point, it's looking like I'll have some rolled up slices of summer sausage and whatever cheese is on hand. I'll let you know how it goes...

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,591 Posts
I rarely eat hotdogs but I had one a few months ago that was really good. Cream cheese and grilled onions. Holy shit. Its called a Seattle dog.

I was more referring to a :teabag... but I do love cream cheese and grilled onions ;)

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,591 Posts
I missed that, sorry. I thought you were actually talking about hot dogs. The hot dog has to be split and grilled then slap the cream cheese and grilled onions on it. I was surprised at how good it tasted.
Yeah, thats not a combo I would have thought of, but I bet it does taste good!

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Yeah, thats not a combo I would have thought of, but I bet it does taste good!
Hell I was a strict mustard and onion guy, once in a great while some chili. A friend told me it was good so I figured I'd try it since we had similar tastes in food. Man I was chowing down like a hog at his last supper. I guess my parents were right, don't knock it until you try it.

79361 - 79380 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.