Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
77961 - 77980 of 117827 Posts

·
Fuckin love chicken.
3,746 Posts
I am really curious of the total weight and the ET difference just putting the slut on a diet...pretty excited about it...I might not even paint it haha.

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
I am really curious of the total weight and the ET difference just putting the slut on a diet...pretty excited about it...I might not even paint it haha.
Do you have any idea what it weighs now? My car with all steel body panels, no hood on, 8.50 moly cage, all TRZ and Strange stuff, all aluminum SBC/TH350, 9-inch, full interior, full 16 gallon cell, weighed in at 2833 pounds. I could easily get it under 2700 just with CF doors and bumpers!! Maybe even close to 2600 without filling up the fuel cell and doing the full CF treatment.

·
Fuckin love chicken.
3,746 Posts
Its full running weight so probably around 3400??

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
I've never used C16, just C12 and Q16. Anything I can help out with?
I'm thinking of running it in the Focus at the track to make it safer and bump the spark up above 5k rpm. I'm trying to understand the spec gravity of C16 and how that will effect my AFR over the pump 93 it's tuned for now and if it will richen the mixture on the same fuel maps, how much that would slow me down.

·
www.ULTRA-CARBON.com
12,739 Posts
I'm thinking of running it in the Focus at the track to make it safer and bump the spark up above 5k rpm. I'm trying to understand the spec gravity of C16 and how that will effect my AFR over the pump 93 it's tuned for now and if it will richen the mixture on the same fuel maps, how much that would slow me down.
I'll bet a quick call to your local VP rep would probably be able to give you all the information you need. I would imagine that you should be able to simply adjust fuel pressure and timing to compensate for any differences, right? Do you have any sort of real time AFR reading ability for tuning?

·
Fuckin love chicken.
3,746 Posts
Yeh its going to stay 455 based and th400. I would like to be able to get it in around 10s...mid high 12s now. The motor is basically stock so I have a lot of room to build.

·
Fuckin love chicken.
3,746 Posts
Hello hot girl with a horse.

77961 - 77980 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.