Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
75681 - 75700 of 117827 Posts

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
Glad we dont live close, Id be tryin to buy it from you, lol. Got a nice project right there.
Two years ago I would have made you a really good deal on it! :) I tried to sell it a long time ago, but no one wanted to give me any money for it. One guy offered me 3 grand, and another douche bag said he would buy the front clip if I took it off the car!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Looks like we did the same kit, what was yours like to drive with the Heidt's deal? Everyone gives me shit about the front springs being bowed like that, but I see yours were like that too. The dude at Heidt's said they would do that.

I wish I wouldn't have seen what my car would look like with a big block!! :)
At 150mph? LoL, real, real good!! It was a direct bolt on and I did nothing to it, but single adj shocks on it the last time I raced it. They were even the stock spring in the kit, good front ends.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Two years ago I would have made you a really good deal on it! :) I tried to sell it a long time ago, but no one wanted to give me any money for it. One guy offered me 3 grand, and another douche bag said he would buy the front clip if I took it off the car!! :rolleyes:
Fuck giving that shit away anymore, I aint do it if I dont have to either! Good car you have, I would have told them to pound sand!

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,591 Posts
Everyone have a good New Years Eve? I was asleep before midnight...

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
Everyone have a good New Years Eve? I was asleep before midnight...
Mine was good, went to the local tavern, hung out with all the other older people, watched the youngsters make asses of themselves, and realized how overrated new years is now that I'm almost 30. I would have much more fun on new years at a house party, or standing around someone's shop. Next year I might just stay home.

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,591 Posts
I wish I had a big shop, I'd throw a new years party in my shop every year. Hell I'd probably have shop parties every week! :)
I'd throw a party at my shop, but no one would come, lol.

75681 - 75700 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.