Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
66221 - 66240 of 117827 Posts

·
Go Phuck youself
12,353 Posts
Hey Doug, serious answer to your previous question, my car went 12.77 on motor, best pass, at Mt. Everest like conditions!! :rolleyes: That was with basically no chassis tuning either, I'm going to do a bunch of chassis shit this winter and see how much it will pick up. Once I've satisfied my curiousity, then it's turbo time!! ;)

super not bad for a poor mans special

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
I like IPA's, Stouts, Porters and Ambers. I can not drink American Hefeweizen, German Hefeweizen I like a lot though.
Yes, forgot porters!! A local brewery makes an awesome porter, called "Pig's Ass Porter," damn good stuff!!

Probably the best Hefeweizen I've ever had was at this Swiss theme'd bar on Venice Beach, don't remember what kind or anything, but damn were they tasty!! I know they weren't American.

·
Pontiac NUT
6,274 Posts
Donkey Punch.:p I had a buddy who used to do that to his girlfriend and she would get so pissed. He swore it was the best orgasm a man could have.:smt103

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Hey Doug, serious answer to your previous question, my car went 12.77 on motor, best pass, at Mt. Everest like conditions!! :rolleyes: That was with basically no chassis tuning either, I'm going to do a bunch of chassis shit this winter and see how much it will pick up. Once I've satisfied my curiousity, then it's turbo time!! ;)
Come on now it wasn't that bad, maybe Pike Peak conditions but not Everest. Seriously though thats a pretty good run for a little 5.3 NA.

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Yes, forgot porters!! A local brewery makes an awesome porter, called "Pig's Ass Porter," damn good stuff!!

Probably the best Hefeweizen I've ever had was at this Swiss theme'd bar on Venice Beach, don't remember what kind or anything, but damn were they tasty!! I know they weren't American.
Most likely German then. There are a few that get sent over here. They are miles ahead of American ones.

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
There isn't make up sex. It grudge fuck bang the head off the headboard and donkey punches just make sure he knows his place. At least that is what she said. LMAO.
Grudge fuck, is that were you stand around and talk shit for an hour, then everyone bets a shit load of money, then you bang?!! :p

·
Pontiac NUT
6,274 Posts
You have me thinking of a LS motor for my Lemans now. I have a buddy who will sell me a 6.0 truck motor for $250. It is out of a rolled Z71 pickup.

·
Pontiac NUT
6,274 Posts
Grudge fuck, is that were you stand around and talk shit for an hour, then everyone bets a shit load of money, then you bang?!! :p
You owe me a new keyboard fucker.:p That was a good one. I think I have my first signature.

66221 - 66240 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.