Not open for further replies.
64301 - 64320 of 117827 Posts

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
Careful using the word "tossed" around Chris... His mind instantly goes to tossing salad, and then your o-ring will be in for the saliva-washing of a lifetime...
Donnies O-ring was destroyed many moons ago, shit destroyed doesnt even begin to describe it.:rolleyes:

i'm tired of my swedish professor being a bitch to me. so i'm going to show her by studying. :mad:
Cunt-punt comes to mind....Just run up, and give her a good kick square in the vag.:smt102

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
no... i'm going to study hard, and be so fucking fluent in swedish, i'm going to teach that bitch new words.

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
Leave a few dingleberrys for him. His skinny ass needs some nourishment ;)

Hey I got a couple old phone books laying around, Let me know if you need them so you can see over the wheel when you drive..:)

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
Hey I got a couple old phone books laying around, Let me know if you need them so you can see over the wheel when you drive..:)
his driving gives me anxiety. LOL.

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
homework is a suggestion not a requirement. You can learn all you need to learn here on the bullet Kels :D

I learned that ive probably run into you at a couple meets, and I think ive seen the chevelle at irwindale awhile back in the parking lot..

You know Justin right? The fat fucking kid.

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
I learned that ive probably run into you at a couple meets, and I think ive seen the chevelle at irwindale awhile back in the parking lot..

You know Justin right? The fat fucking kid.
yeah. I usually roll with Foxinator and the chevelle was on 18's in the parking lot. Primered and tinted windows

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
yeah. I usually roll with Foxinator and the chevelle was on 18's in the parking lot. Primered and tinted windows
Yeah thats the one I saw...Foxinator is a bad fuckin car:cool:

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
my invisible car is a bad fuckin' car compared to your shit box. :cool:

·
Car ramrod
10,130 Posts
I fucking hate that car lol. Many sleepless nights at his house. A day of changing a throw out bearing turned into a fucking auto conversion/e85/bigger supercharger. It is a bad bitch though. He let me drive it and that thing just does not stop pulling. With a little suspension work it will be in the 9's. I got the hood for my 86 off of foxinator. Foxinator got a 5 page spread in Car Craft last year. Here are a couple pics of his shit

64301 - 64320 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.