Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
64261 - 64280 of 117827 Posts

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
Truck stops are a good place too. They're always looking for company.:cool:
Thats the number 1 place I go when I feel like writing her number down.....I mean, telling people I dont have it....cause...I dont.;)

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
niters Gents sleepy time have a good one tomarrow iam tearing apart car trans and clutch have to send gears to liberty for refreshing

Have a good one Doug. Dont hurt your brittle old ass while takin the car apart:)

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
Easy on the car, I didnt have enough paint for one color and was drunk.. Thats how it looked the next morning :rolleyes::p
Haha im not gonna be easy on it, obviously you werent either when you painted it.:smt103

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Easy on the car, I didnt have enough paint for one color and was drunk.. Thats how it looked the next morning :rolleyes::p
I knew a guy growing up that painted and he only did a great job when he was drunk or high. He always did good work but if a customer hooked him up they got amazing. Never understood how he could even stand up let alone paint after what I watched him consume before starting.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Haha im not gonna be easy on it, obviously you werent either when you painted it.:smt103
The rougher it looks, the more races I can get.. Its just a little ole small block, nitrous, ss, it cant be that fast. :p Actually wanting to get it painted Silver this winter..

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I knew a guy growing up that painted and he only did a great job when he was drunk or high. He always did good work but if a customer hooked him up they got amazing. Never understood how he could even stand up let alone paint after what I watched him consume before starting.
LOL, make sure I don't take my car to him. :p That's pretty cool though..

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
The rougher it looks, the more races I can get.. Its just a little ole small block, nitrous, ss, it cant be that fast. :p Actually wanting to get it painted Silver this winter..

I just find it funny as shit cause a riced out shit box honda used to run around my area and it was painted the exact same way. we called it candy corn and he got pissed:eek:

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,601 Posts
I always shoot darts or play pool better with a couple beers in me... Loosens ya up ;) Kinda like Chris' butthole after a few appletinis...

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I just find it funny as shit cause a riced out shit box honda used to run around my area and it was painted the exact same way. we called it candy corn and he got pissed:eek:

lol, Hell it doesnt bother me.. Im just ready for a different look. Had it down at sgmp this weekend. You happen to make it down?

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
I always shoot darts or play pool better with a couple beers in me... Loosens ya up ;) Kinda like Chris' butthole after a few appletinis...
You wish you could see my butthole:finga:

lol, Hell it doesnt bother me.. Im just ready for a different look. Had it down at sgmp this weekend. You happen to make it down?

Down? SGMP isnt exactly "down" from california....:smt102

64261 - 64280 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.