Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
64241 - 64260 of 117827 Posts

·
Go Phuck youself
12,353 Posts
Its amazing what you can get used to when you have to. The old steel pot was your best friend.

for sure lmao when i was in Nam i built a real hot shower stall my granfather sent me a 120 vac heater element and used one empty fuel cell for water storaage and one for hot water tank used portland mixed weith mud and rock and even put in a drain CO was first lmao man i was good

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts

·
Go Phuck youself
12,353 Posts
for sure lmao when i was in Nam i built a real hot shower stall my granfather sent me a 120 vac heater element and used one empty fuel cell for water storaage and one for hot water tank used portland mixed weith mud and rock and even put in a drain CO was first lmao man i was good

you know spare fuel tear drop from jets

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
We used those gasoline powered water heaters the messhall had in a 300 gallon tank and built wooden stalls and dug a hole in the sand during the gulf war. The poor bastard that had to climb up and light those damn things had a pretty shitty job. They blew up a few times. LOL Immersion heaters is what they called them, it just came to me.

·
Registered
8,145 Posts

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
Hey, at least he's not Von Troll!
That guys PMed me asking for Kelseys number the other day haha, stupid mother fucker.

"It could be a 5 second or 50 minute conversation, you never know bro." :smt073

·
Go Phuck youself
12,353 Posts
We used those gasoline powered water heaters the messhall had in a 300 gallon tank and built wooden stalls and dug a hole in the sand during the gulf war. The poor bastard that had to climb up and light those damn things had a pretty shitty job. They blew up a few times. LOL

Ouch

real plates steel silverware and real glass glasses man you never know untill there gone for acouple of years HU.

·
Go Phuck youself
12,353 Posts
We used those gasoline powered water heaters the messhall had in a 300 gallon tank and built wooden stalls and dug a hole in the sand during the gulf war. The poor bastard that had to climb up and light those damn things had a pretty shitty job. They blew up a few times. LOL Immersion heaters is what they called them, it just came to me.

DRO pots and pans grease traps yicks

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,605 Posts
That guys PMed me asking for Kelseys number the other day haha, stupid mother fucker.

"It could be a 5 second or 50 minute conversation, you never know bro." :smt073
You mean you dont give out Kelsey's # to everybody, like I do?? ;)

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
You mean you dont give out Kelsey's # to everybody like I do?? ;)

I do, but I play it off and say I dont.:eek:

Shit I write it in all the bathroom stalls everywhere I go.

·
Go Phuck youself
12,353 Posts
niters Gents sleepy time have a good one tomarrow iam tearing apart car trans and clutch have to send gears to liberty for refreshing

64241 - 64260 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.