Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 117827 Posts

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts
im about 2hrs from toledo to the north, columbus to the east and dayton to the south. basically in the middle of fucking no were. its all small towns that are collapsing in a hurry.

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts
Any of you guys seen the movie The American yet? if so is it worth watching

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
I can never sleep, Gotta be up in 7 hours to start the front to back drivetrain swap on my dart, reseal the new motor, cut holes for headers, re run brake lines, blah blah. Too excited, wont sleep.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Always been a night owl. If there were 28 hour days, I would fit in perfectly. I hate going to bed and really despise waking up to the alarm

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Haha I get the same way to. I get excited when I work on my car lol and I don't finish until what im doing is done. Im still young so o can stay up pretty long lol

·
Ask me about my Weiner!..
5,234 Posts
I havnt slept for shit in 5 days.. I've had people ask me if I got in a fight, by eye's are so fricken black. Tried Melatonin, 20mg the first night, nothing.. 30 the next, nothing, 40 the next notta.. The next day I took 40 again and got about 3 hrs of sleep. Think it's stress, I dont think I've ever been under this much for so long.. It's taking it's toll for sure. Tonight, I popped 3 Excedrin PM, and 30mg of Melatonin.. I've got to get some fuckin sleep. 2am and I'm wide ass awake, with maybe 5 hrs of sleep in 5 days. There is a plus side to it, I've gotten a shit load of work done.. Pay check will be out of this world next week, boss man is gonna shit a brick. Sadly I really dont see it letting up any time soon... Too much shit that has to be done, not enough time.. Hell even with the sleeping issues I've been having, I'm still so fuckin far behind it's insane... The odd thing is, the more I work, it seems the less work the other guys do. It would seem that my skills grow, while their's goes down, so when it comes time to do something, I'm the only fucker that can do it. I think "Colt" is on his way to a break down :rolleyes:

I've always worked crazy ass hrs, a lot of people think I'm full of shit when I tell them about it. Then give me shit about being tired after working several days straight, like they have the slightest fuckin idea what it's like.... 10 yrs, 16-22 hrs a week, 7 day's a week ( not always, but very often. Not uncommon to work 72 hrs straight ).. I give it another 5 and I'll be in the straight jacket. When I do sleep, I'm workin in my dreams, how fucked up is that?

I'm not a night owl, I'm a fuckin Zombie.

·
itsjunk
2,118 Posts
Is that the one with George clooney?
yeah im going to go lay in bed watch it and try to pass out... kids waking me up at 8 am is rough

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
Why sleep? Start now! Go! Now! Do it!
Waiting for some friends to wake up and help out, and I dont have access to a truck til 7ish to pressure wash the motor and fuck too if im scrubbing that thing

41 - 60 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.