Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
2001 - 2020 of 117827 Posts

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Been working swing shift. It has my body so F**ked up. I cant sleep more than a few hours and than I am wide awake. This sucks , I only have one day a week off. I want to get out in the garage and work on my car early. Between waitng on parts ,getting deffective parts, waiting some more and only able to work on the car 1 day a week, I dont know that I will live to see finished.

Nice to see some of you are making progress, it gives me hope.

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,002
hahaha running for midwest t/s div 5 races plus some quick 8 races then midwesttopsportsman events but as far as the mustang goes im hit up chicago and kansas for some ford events but then out there if i can make it got see how funds look
there is some pretty fast shit in Chi. i got a few buddys that live out there. If you come here i dont want to put a hurting on the ol blue oval haha :smt068

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,003
Been working swing shift. It has my body so F**ked up. I cant sleep more than a few hours and than I am wide awake. This sucks , I only have one day a week off. I want to get out in the garage and work on my car early. Between waitng on parts ,getting deffective parts, waiting some more and only able to work on the car 1 day a week, I dont know that I will live to see finished.

Damn that sounds like it sucks lol one day off a week would kill me lol

What car you got going?

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,341 Posts
x275 stuff and some grudge racing maybe..no street driving..car laws are to fucked up around here..would never pass inspection..

Yeah wanted to do the camaro..would love to but wanted to be up and running by the end of winter and that wouldnt be happening..plus how light i needed to get it would of taken a hell of a ton of work..if i did the same work to the mustang it would be around 2350 with me in it..witch i might be doing..

heres the only pic i have of the car and it was the day i got it..was prepping it for paint..an yes i hate them fucking rims...

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,006
When do you plan on having it run by? Car looks like a decent start to what you want. Whats the powerplant?

You still have the camaro, or did you get rid of it?

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,341 Posts

Was just doing that for the past 3 months..1 day off and working nights just some days i would work a 2am,10pm or 8pm..never new would just get a call and be like alright time to go to work..cought my self sleeping in shifts 2 or 3 hrs in the morning and then 1 or 2 before having to go in at night..got stuck like that and took me a full week to convert back to normal time..

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Damn that sounds like it sucks lol one day off a week would kill me lol

What car you got going?
Its a street car, 1968 Chevelle. Did a frame off on it got the body in base coat, she is wired and plumed. Building the engine now. Putting together a 496 BBC with a set of RFD heads and a Jeff Prock N20 system. It should be fun!!

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,010
Its a street car, 1968 Chevelle. Did a frame off on it got the body in base coat, she is wired and plumed. Building the engine now. Putting together a 496 BBC with a set of RFD heads and a Jeff Prock N20 system. It should be fun!!
hell yeah man sounds sweet! Street cars are the only way to go! lol thats why i built mine. I wanted a street car i could drive everywhere and be able to pull off some single digit numbers.

Any pics?

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,341 Posts
When do you plan on having it run by? Car looks like a decent start to what you want. Whats the powerplant?

You still have the camaro, or did you get rid of it?

could have it up and running by the end of the week if i really pushed it..wouldn't have a suspension though..haha..

power plant,the lt1 out the camaro with a twist..stock short block still with rod bolts.worked brodix -10 heads,worked strip dom intake,bullet roller cam .712/.684,276/281 dur,worked 750 carb an cheater plate with 200 in her..11.4-1 comp..looking to be around 600hp on motor and 800 on spray..th400 trans,4500 stall,4.11s and 275s..if the motor lives ill max the cheater plate out and see how long it takes till she blows..

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,013
hahaha only way a ford will run my friend!!! Put a chevy in it!

My buddy has a high 8 sec fox body with an all motor 565 big block haha im gunnin for him this year

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
i think i need a warmer climate with jobs

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
steven...theres only one way to find out ya know! lol
oh ik its getting out there is my prob trying to run for the title with the avenger this year so got spend some more money there. But it would be nice to spank another bowtie ass with this little sbf lmao

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,019
oh ik its getting out there is my prob trying to run for the title with the avenger this year so got spend some more money there. But it would be nice to spank another bowtie ass with this little sbf lmao
bahaha you always were a funny guy!

If we do a roll i probably wont even be able to hook up for shit, so you would have me there. You still have the 5 speed or do you finally dish out a glide?

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,341 Posts
hahaha only way a ford will run my friend!!! Put a chevy in it!

My buddy has a high 8 sec fox body with an all motor 565 big block haha im gunnin for him this year
i almost sold all my sbc shit and started a bbc..was going to do a 496..with ported rhs heads and a almight hit..would be a 7s easy for the weight..

im not sure how long ill keep this car..i really want to do a mud/trail truck..nearest 2 tracks is 3hr rd trip or 5hr rd trip..But i just found out the fucking 4wd truck laws suck up here..i can only go 2" over the factory tires and 2" over the factory ride height..So that sort of kills the street truck on rockwells with 14" of lift and 48" street tires and 49" tractor tires..

2001 - 2020 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.