Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
20001 - 20020 of 117827 Posts

·
Grade 8 Motorsports
4,599 Posts
I had like 1700 posts, then Night Owls happened, now I'm nothing but a two bit post whore!! :smt089 :)
I think I was at around 350 before this damn thread. Met some decent people on here too. And Cody.

·
SD AUTOFAB
2,116 Posts
its an awesome summer beer, light and refreshing...it was like 80 something today and i had a project that didnt fit in the shop so i tig welded in the f-ing parking lot for 5 hours....stupid small shop...but then i found some shock top in the fridge and now its all good

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
its an awesome summer beer, light and refreshing...it was like 80 something today and i had a project that didnt fit in the shop so i tig welded in the f-ing parking lot for 5 hours....stupid small shop...but then i found some shock top in the fridge and now its all good
Is Shock Top an orange beer? I've heard of it, but never had one. I'm not into that fruity girl beer, but I have to admit that Leinenkeugels (spelling?) "Summer Shandy" is some tasty stuff!! It's a lemon flavored beer, like you said, it's damn nice when it's hot out. I'm more of a lager guy, but I'll drink any beer!!

·
Stackin' plates
13,859 Posts
20001 - 20020 of 117827 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.