Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
You sir are a racist scum bucket. You seem to be offended by being called a racist. So what is it, not smart enough to use better language to voice your opinions? Only a ignorant racist would be using the N-word these days. Than putting it in the thread title just amplifies that ignorance.
Let me help you understand...You seem like an offended piece shit, only capable of repeating what your told to repeat, without understanding.
Short story is that I'm keeping it to your level.

·
Registered
36,462 Posts
greg is almost 80 years old. how sad is his existence that he hasnt gained any life experience in 80 years.
Listen up. There's NOTHING wrong with a black candidate. There's nothing wrong with a female candidate. There's nothing wrong with a Democrat candidate in the minds of half the people in America. There's PLENTY wrong with this one, or are you so damn hung up on race that you'd throw any black person's hat in the ring, qualified or not?

I'll answer my own question - absolutely.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Listen up. There's NOTHING wrong with a black candidate. There's nothing wrong with a female candidate. There's nothing wrong with a Democrat candidate in the minds of half the people in America. There's PLENTY wrong with this one, or are you so damn hung up on race that you'd throw any black person's hat in the ring, qualified or not?

Exactly. There is nothing wrong with a candidate that is defined by these things. However the fuck ever, Biden saying he will only accept a female VP is sexist. Him picking this one because she is black & female is BOTH sexist & racist.

·
Registered
5,927 Posts

He must have, he voted for Oblowme.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Let me help you understand...You seem like an offended piece shit, only capable of repeating what your told to repeat, without understanding.
Short story is that I'm keeping it to your level.
It’s a free country. You have a right to be a racist. It’s not against the law, that I know of in any state. After all, a smarter racist has become president, so there may be a future in that way of life.

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
It’s a free country. You have a right to be a racist. It’s not against the law, that I know of in any state. After all, a smarter racist has become president, so there may be a future in that way of life.
Good, now that we have that little bit of distraction out of the way...Whats your thought on that gap toothed nigger supporting democrats voter fraud...After all its for our own good, right.

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
So tell me poiuyt, how is this not racist when it's still on youtube and made by a BLACK GUY???

·
Registered
14,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Good, now that we have that little bit of distraction out of the way...Whats your thought on that gap toothed nigger supporting democrats voter fraud...After all its for our own good, right.
Silence from the left on the democrats wiliness to corrupt our electoral process for their own gain.

·
Registered
24,288 Posts
Silence from the left on the democrats wiliness to corrupt our electoral process for their own gain.
They support it. The End justifies the Means. Communism 101.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts