1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
36,180 Posts
I can assure you she's no whore....you got eyes, dontcha, Greg? :)

What she is, is the greatest thing since a pocket on a shirt to the 2020 Democrat party, in a VP role. If Biden were to somehow get elected, it'd be a long shot if he served for even two years. If Abrams were to take over, I can imagine pretty big...but I can't imagine the bag of far, far, FAR left tricks she'd dump out on the White House desk.

This ain't your 1990's Democrat party, and the pressure on Biden to put her on top of his short list will be immense. One thing's for damn sure....Abrams won't be rejected over a sex scandal.

·
Registered
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can assure you she's no whore....you got eyes, dontcha, Greg? :)

What she is, is the greatest thing since a pocket on a shirt to the 2020 Democrat party, in a VP role. If Biden were to somehow get elected, it'd be a long shot if he served for even two years. If Abrams were to take over, I can imagine pretty big...but I can't imagine the bag of far, far, FAR left tricks she'd dump out on the White House desk.

This ain't your 1990's Democrat party, and the pressure on Biden to put her on top of his short list will be immense. One thing's for damn sure....Abrams won't be rejected over a sex scandal.
Fixed...Sometime I just need to see how good google is at finding things :)

·
Smart Ass Conservative
104,153 Posts
Nearly all libs are for it

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Told you that fat bitch is up to something that she has to carry out for the elitists. Don't kid yourselves she is one dangerous negro. The dims will cheat to win at any costs.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
greg is almost 80 years old. how sad is his existence that he hasnt gained any life experience in 80 years.
Interesting how the very same could be said about you and the 40 years you’ve been alive and have achieved what?
Did the cunt ever admit defeat when she lost the Georgia governor election?
She did, but stated she did not win due to voter supression.

·
Registered
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
greg is almost 80 years old. how sad is his existence that he hasnt gained any life experience in 80 years.
35 or 80, doesn't much matter...I'm still your master and I have other accomplishments.
It It would be pretty damn depressing if mastering you was all I'd done in either 35 or 80 years

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
78,344 Posts
SHES BASICALLY A BLACK YOUNGER MORE AGGRESSIVE HILLARY CLINTON...WITH THE LOOKS TO MATCH THE POLITICS

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
when it involves trash of any color, you better believe it
You sir are a racist scum bucket. You seem to be offended by being called a racist. So what is it, not smart enough to use better language to voice your opinions? Only a ignorant racist would be using the N-word these days. Than putting it in the thread title just amplifies that ignorance.

·
Void
78,878 Posts
You sir are a racist scum bucket. You seem to be offended by being called a racist. So what is it, not smart enough to use better language to voice your opinions? Only a ignorant racist would be using the N-word these days.
You've been programed well.

·
Registered
11,347 Posts
You sir are a racist scum bucket. You seem to be offended by being called a racist. So what is it, not smart enough to use better language to voice your opinions? Only a ignorant racist would be using the N-word these days. Than putting it in the thread title just amplifies that ignorance.
Awww, is your cunt full of sand today princess?

Better douche that clam before the yeast sets in....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts