Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you Mopar guys, I'm going to post Nick's weekly video when they show up.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Yo Vinny....go get da cotter pins!

·
Aviation Section
24,269 Posts
Love that show and Nick, this will be a nice addition here! Dave

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'ts all good, watch if you want, send him a flag if you want, he's is getting better as an actor, lol.

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
I like his videos. Some good stuff.

But I was disappointed that he couldn't make a original 375 hp rated 440 Mopar dyno over 375 hp with a set of ported heads with oversized valves and a bigger cam. He added an single plain aftermarket intake and got 388 hp.

But hey , what do I know. I sell shrimp out of a van.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts

But I was disappointed that he couldn't make a original 375 hp rated 440 Mopar dyno over 375 hp with a set of ported heads with oversized valves and a bigger cam. He added an single plain aftermarket intake and got 388 hp.

That was for the owner that wanted a stock intake to make 400hp? Finally agreed to let Nick try the aftermarket intake to make the HP?

As I remember, they finally broke the 400hp mark.

Sometimes you can do everything right, and end up with just mediocre results. :(

·
Registered
6,432 Posts
That was for the owner that wanted a stock intake to make 400hp? Finally agreed to let Nick try the aftermarket intake to make the HP?

As I remember, they finally broke the 400hp mark.

Sometimes you can do everything right, and end up with just mediocre results. :(
Yep that is it. I was just about to look for it.

It definitely makes me wonder about some of the motors that I have pieced together over the years. Some where great and some were disappointments.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Those guys had a bad ass car meet at his place last week, professional BBQ, burn outs on the street, music. They haven't made the video yet but others have

·
Registered
190 Posts

Hey. Be careful with that shit. The Mopar/Chevy/Ford/LSD fans will tell you they ran low 11's right off the showroom.

Whos the 'dana' guy he is calling for all the time ?

1 - 20 of 153 Posts