1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
744 Posts
I remember seeing that car for the first time at a Super Chevy show @ Indi in the early 90's. At that time I believe it was still a stock suspension car that ripped off passes in the 9.30-9.40 range with a bench seat and a column shifter. THis car is the reason I built the car I have now!!

Way cool!! 8)

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Whatever happened to Nick Scavo? Ever since Monson took out in the first round at Milan last year I haven't heard much about him.. :-D

·
Registered
519 Posts
nick posted something about the impala a long time ago and said he used the column shiter back then cause he never driver a 4 speed race car.

·
from across the pond...
6,930 Posts
i agree...one of the baddest street cars ever.... :wink:

·
Registered
519 Posts
nick is around still and like bob says will be out in a vette when its finished. the camaro has been sold and as far as i know the vette is still in buddmans shop.
turbo vette mikho.

·
Registered
519 Posts
you can call fast times and ask for graham jones, he is the shop foreman and good friend of nicks and he can most likely tell you where the camaro went to or curran might even know who bought it.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
joe penze is the owner of nicks old impala and i beleive he still has it and that it did not sell on ebay up until last year joe was running the car with the chicago wise guys match race circuit also bob murdock does own nicks old camaro plus chuck samuels old elcamino and chuckys purple super street camaro also

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I've loved the Impala since I first saw it in the early 90s...I'd love to have it, I'd sell anything, including vital organs to own it!

I herd Nick is look at building an Xtreme street car, what better car that the ole Impala!

Yeah Jimmy, I don't get the Men's channel, I wish I did! Though you had an interview with him.

Sounds like Murdock is the George Poteet of Chi town Street cars! (maybe an obscure reference)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts