Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Congrats Nick, little engine is rock'in.
It's to bad you couldn't run DoorWarz on that all concrete track @ minus sea level.
Good luck as you wrap up a great year.

Dave...

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Nick is a great guy, glad to see him running good after what he has been through this year.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Nick is a great guy, glad to see him running good after what he has been through this year.

Very true statement, good job Nick and team on the new best....

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Great job guys. Continued good luck.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Thanks for all the kind words...it has sure been a busy year struggling with crashes and what ever else goes on in life to keep focused on the goals of competing in outlaw 10.5. Anyone that owns or is any part of a 10.5 team today knows that its all about a team and not who is in the seat...we have a great team who is dedicated as any to keep pushing ahead set back after set back and i just want to thank all of them for inspiring me to keep doing this crazy thing we love so much...well the love is most of the time...:D.

the Motley crew:

Wade stevens....engine builder/tuner
Eddie Timal...BB...:rolleyes:
Mike Papadakis
Al Thompson
Jimmy..."the greek"
Joe..."Portuguese Mafia"
Dennis Walker
and most importantly my wife Jackie....its her job to keeps this crazy crew in order:rolleyes:

But joking aside coming from Canada last year and never ran 10.5 before our entire crew was treated with respect from the first time at Cecil County and will say the 10.5 teams are all great and wouldn't want to race anywhere else....the support if and when you need something is always there just like last weekend....team 68 with the stud extractor set...team puninsher the boost controller...Rick at Fire core for the emergency wire repairs....Essick Motorsports the 5 gallons of Apple pie!!!!!!lol....

Thanks Monty & Maria, Dave 0 and Jim Halsey for the great venue and racing surface we had all weekend....we underestimated the track and it was spot on all weekend....Monty don't worry if you miss our home made pasta and apple pie team 68 will get you....:cool:

Thanks again go out to Jerry Morgano for all the time he has spent putting the National outlaw 10.5 series together...I think this really pushed our team to keep things going when we had set backs as we wanted to try and stay in contention for the end of the year....

·
Registered
254 Posts
Congrats Nick, it nice to see a Canadian team getting ink. Those are as rare as Big Foot. Now how about some home made pasta for me.:tonqe:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts