Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
28,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you know how hard it is to drive, beat off and take pics at the same time?

She saw me take her pic and I said... If I didn't no one would believe me... She smiled and took off.. LOL HitIt:-:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
The Liquor Makes Me Think
3,150 Posts
privilege of driving a bigger truck.

Ive seen a chick in a skirt with her leg up on the dash fingering herself.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,532 Posts
Nice tits

·
Registered
14,334 Posts
He brought pictures, so it happened. Everybody is always screaming for pics, so let me be the first to say it: Well done 67 bird, well done. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Had to drive a Ferrari testarossa from door county wi. to Naples fl. in about 1992 or so.....
I was cruising at 100+ and 2 cars started dogging me so I stepped it up some. 1 car backed off and another stayed with me as well as they could. It was a Honda prelude si of all things. Anyway...after about 100 miles I needed fuel and pulled off the interstate and this car followed me to the gas station. Smoking hot girl in prelude says " nice car....how far are you going". I told her to Florida. She said she was late for a job interview at a radio station in Georgia and asked if I was gonna keep driving rapidly........of course...was my reply.
She asked if I minded if she tried to keep up.
I said have at it.
She said "when we get to 100mph to let her keep up and she was gonna change clothes".
Believe it or not the crazy girl did EXACTLY that.......then wrote her number on a piece of cardboard and held it up as we drove on.
Unfortunately this was before camera phones......I got my first camera phone 18-19 years ago.
Didn't have anything to write her number down either.........FAIL

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
16,548 Posts
I was pleasantly suprised this thread was about a woman's breasts and not about a flabby midget with a wagon and a Fiero.......

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,305 Posts
NICE WORK...HOW ABOUT THE TAG IN THE WINDER

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Had to drive a Ferrari testarossa from door county wi. to Naples fl. in about 1992 or so.....
I was cruising at 100+ and 2 cars started dogging me so I stepped it up some. 1 car backed off and another stayed with me as well as they could. It was a Honda prelude si of all things. Anyway...after about 100 miles I needed fuel and pulled off the interstate and this car followed me to the gas station. Smoking hot girl in prelude says " nice car....how far are you going". I told her to Florida. She said she was late for a job interview at a radio station in Georgia and asked if I was gonna keep driving rapidly........of course...was my reply.
She asked if I minded if she tried to keep up.
I said have at it.
She said "when we get to 100mph to let her keep up and she was gonna change clothes".
Believe it or not the crazy girl did EXACTLY that.......then wrote her number on a piece of cardboard and held it up as we drove on.
Unfortunately this was before camera phones......I got my first camera phone 18-19 years ago.
Didn't have anything to write her number down either.........FAIL
You couldn’t commit 10 digits to memory...ok

1 - 20 of 29 Posts