Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...on the launch picture on page 5 of the new Fastest Street Car Mag as the lead into the Shakedown coverage. :supz:

BlownChevyII looks a little concerned thouough.:p

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Pics or it didnt happen.

·
Who Farted...?!?!
3,485 Posts
??? at least a link or something....

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
Pics or it didnt happen.
X2

Thanks guys, wish I could see it... Hoping to do well this year in NMCA, but I am torn between the 2 classes (X275 & XS). The car Fits both sets of rules, and I feel we would be competitive in both. Need a sponsor to back us and tell us what they would like to see the team do ;).

This is when all the money/product rolls in right????

See you at the races,
Don Barnett

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
It should start rolling in any secod now Don!

Is the car ready yet? What are your plans for the SGMP race?

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
X2

Thanks guys, wish I could see it... Hoping to do well this year in NMCA, but I am torn between the 2 classes (X275 & XS). The car Fits both sets of rules, and I feel we would be competitive in both. Need a sponsor to back us and tell us what they would like to see the team do ;).

This is when all the money/product rolls in right????

See you at the races,
Don Barnett
Do I have to do everything?

·
Registered
394 Posts
...BlownChevyII looks a little concerned thouough.:p
That's because he's thinking that if Don blows the tires off, Dad's gonna be mad at him!:-D

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
:smt023Congrats Don! .........Are you gonna run all the nmca races this year or??

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
BAD ASS Brother!

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
Thanks for posting that Marc!
The plan is to run as many as possible, unfortunately, some are way too far to make. I am excited about about a series promoting 1/4 mile 275 action, but again I am torn between classes right now...
Can you run 2 classes with 1 car in nmca?:smt115

DonB.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
...on the launch picture on page 5 of the new Fastest Street Car Mag as the lead into the Shakedown coverage. :supz:

BlownChevyII looks a little concerned thouough.:p
A lot of us dont get FSC anymore....:rolleyes:

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Thanks for posting that Marc!
The plan is to run as many as possible, unfortunately, some are way too far to make. I am excited about about a series promoting 1/4 mile 275 action, but again I am torn between classes right now...
Can you run 2 classes with 1 car in nmca?:smt115

DonB.
Call me when you get the chance Don. Congrats on the press in FSC!

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A lot of us dont get FSC anymore....:rolleyes:
Sorry Butch if I ruined years of therapy. Langer got the main shot at the beginning of the article with his typical 4' high wheels up launch hitting those wheelie bars but STILL getting the shots and the excitement from the crowd somehow.:smt079

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
love that car it looks so "slow"

·
ALL OUT
1,931 Posts
So has the bad blownbird decided which class it going to run in this year? (just wanna know what class NOT to run in this year hahaha)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts