Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Yea I was gonna sk who all is watching the jr baseball game lol. But hey ITS A CLOSE GAME! lol

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
Gotta love the tongue and cheek of big sports..

"We have to do something to ensure our children stay away from steroids and never feel a need to use them or any other HGH"

... but in the mean time let's throw out the carrot of national TV time. :(

·
Never hit Newbie Thread
10,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ESPN should be raided before NHRA.... Dumb phucks.... putting a live deal in front of NHRA.... this aint the first time they have done this...

Vanilla

·
Registered
135 Posts
I could only imagine all the irate red neck hillbillys if baseball cut in to nascar:rolleyes:WTF Why isnt NHRA promoted like Nascar, its fucking everywhere! I noticed in a vending machine the other day you can get a "nascar" beef and chees stick, I thought Fuck me, this shit is everywhere:mad:

·
Registered
630 Posts
I could only imagine all the irate red neck hillbillys if baseball cut in to nascar:rolleyes:WTF Why isnt NHRA promoted like Nascar, its fucking everywhere! I noticed in a vending machine the other day you can get a "nascar" beef and chees stick, I thought Fuck me, this shit is everywhere:mad:

Think about this for a second. If it was promoted that way the tickets would be like $90. Have you been to a NASCAR race lately. I go to both and know that NASCAR tickets for the Richmond race are about $90. Shit, you can get a weekend pass for the NHRA for less than that, and not have 100,000 people to deal with either.

Also, no big deal on the time. Those kids are damn good ballplayers. It's only once a year, shit, dragracing is on twenty some weekends out of the year. Just my $0.02. Besides, it was only like 5 minutes late coming on, stop getting your fucking panties in a wad!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Think about this for a second. If it was promoted that way the tickets would be like $90. Have you been to a NASCAR race lately. I go to both and know that NASCAR tickets for the Richmond race are about $90. Shit, you can get a weekend pass for the NHRA for less than that, and not have 100,000 people to deal with either.

Also, no big deal on the time. Those kids are damn good ballplayers. It's only once a year, shit, dragracing is on twenty some weekends out of the year. Just my $0.02. Besides, it was only like 5 minutes late coming on, stop getting your fucking panties in a wad!

Never been to a Nascar race Nor will I ever, So I have no Idea what it cost, however The NHRA was just at Brainerd last weekend (lucas oil nationals), Cost way more than $90 to get in just for sundays eliminations, Either way, the point is ESPN cuts into NHRA airtime like everytime its aired

·
Registered
630 Posts
Never been to a Nascar race Nor will I ever, So I have no Idea what it cost, however The NHRA was just at Brainerd last weekend (lucas oil nationals), Cost way more than $90 to get in just for sundays eliminations, Either way, the point is ESPN cuts into NHRA airtime like everytime its aired

I'm sure it had to be a special ticket if it was over $90. General admission for the NHRA race in Richmond is lke $30.

·
Registered
135 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts