Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have not watched NHRA for a few years, though I would watch a race or two on TV. When did the these professional drivers become such a bunch of whinny entitled bunch of bitches. Like the little rich boy Steve Torrance, slaps some guy that is just tying to do what he can, within the rules, to win a round. If it was a normal racer he would have been disseplended. I love Cruz Pedragon’s quote “shut the f___k up and just race

·
Registered
10,773 Posts
Huge difference from some of the "originals" like Big Daddy, Cha Cha, The Snake and Jungle Jim.……. John Force will have the last laugh of the real "Iron Men" still racing today.

BTW! GO WOKE…….. GO BROKE!

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
Have not watched NHRA for a few years, though I would watch a race or two on TV. When did the these professional drivers become such a bunch of whinny entitled bunch of bitches. Like the little rich boy Steve Torrance, slaps some guy that is just tying to do what he can, within the rules, to win a round. If it was a normal racer he would have been disseplended. I love Cruz Pedragon’s quote “shut the f___k up and just race
Cruzer was crying today, he's just as guilty as any of them.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Again ?

He just did that at the world finals last year or the year before that

·
Registered
9,519 Posts
Why was Snooze Peckergone whining about JR Todd deep staging?

• Haha
Reactions: Ron Miller

·
time to go racing yet ?
36,538 Posts
guessing he was not happy justin beat him ? i was there today, the stands where pretty fucking happy he lost.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Al Hoffman was the best! Was standing by his car at Indy once when a guy walked up with his girlfriend and asked “think she’ll go 300 today?” to which he responded “if you keep lettin her eat she will!”
I sponsored his son Wayne in TD before my vending trailer was broken into and all product stolen. Great family.

·
Registered
159 Posts
BTW! GO WOKE…….. GO BROKE!
Kind of missing this on most of the NHRA side. Plus coke left them. Not main reason but I think they knew they couldn’t get most of the teams to go woke specially when large part of them had trump stickers on there cars last year. So show me the wokeness. Steve Torrence is far from woke.

·
Pontiac aficionado
2,972 Posts
For U millennials. This has been going on since the NHRA started. Big Daddy and Shirley got in it on a regular basis. At least Greg Anderson smiled when he whined. LOL.
Stock and Super Stock racers always whine about others in their class and rules for their class. The list goes on.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts