Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if these rules are enforced in limited street? Mainly needing to know about the two seats in the stock location and carpet.

Full interior mandatory, including stock appearing dash, dash pad, carpet, door panels
and both front seats in stock location. Rear seat is optional only if area under it is​
21​
carpeted. Dash pad may be notched for roll cage clearance. See General Regulations

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
To my knowledge (very limited, lol) they have not released the 2011 rules, not sure what the hold up is, Ive been waiting as well.....

·
Registered
690 Posts
They did not enforce that rule last year as I raced the columbus event with just one seat as did almost everyone in the class.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Looks like the drop the stupid exhuast must exit 12in behind the wheel rule !!! We will be at the milan race for sure now hopefully with the nos car and the turbo car :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Looks like the drop the stupid exhuast must exit 12in behind the wheel rule !!! We will be at the milan race for sure now hopefully with the nos car and the turbo car :)
Where did you see they dropped that exhaust rule? i still see it in the rules. wishing they would change that rule.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Where did you see they dropped that exhaust rule? i still see it in the rules. wishing they would change that rule.
Its not in the X-275 rules, however I did not look in the other classes rules.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
This is the X-275 rules

EXHAUST SYSTEM​
Mufflers or inserts are required on all cars except for turbo cars. Exhaust may exit​
underneath car or out the front fenders bust must not affect timing or staging beams.

Which I dunno why they would allow it in one class and not the other.

·
Dina Parise Racing
795 Posts
Sure are going to miss going this year.........We had a good time! Got to see some great racing between rounds......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts