Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
they moved it out of my back yard..
too bad they dropped Indy and Columbus..
with all the great changes happening here in Indy..I was really looking forward to being in it again ..
oh well
That is too bad. At least we have the heads up series at Lucas and Muncie....

·
Registered
895 Posts
The GM at Columbus told us that it was the tracks' decision to not have Unleashed at Indy, Columbus and the others in 2011. They wanted to let some of the other tracks get a "piece of the pie". It will be expanded even further in 2012, with the original tracks probably getting added back in to the schedule.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
That is too bad. At least we have the heads up series at Lucas and Muncie....
yeah..
I'm really looking forward to the VP friday night Rage...
I can't afford to chase the NMCA around and pay the huge entry fees..
I need to stay close to home as much as possible..money just keeps getting tighter and tighter..

·
Registered
79 Posts
yeah..
I'm really looking forward to the VP friday night Rage...
I can't afford to chase the NMCA around and pay the huge entry fees..
I need to stay close to home as much as possible..money just keeps getting tighter and tighter..
I like less travel. Travel is expensive and tiresome as heck. Leave on Friday, home on Monday, or an all nighter for Sunday return. Looks like we have some good short hauls for NMCA/NMRA for 2011 especially with the NMCA finals at Lucas. I'm going to try to make three of each series. DR build and got a lot to learn... We'll see.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Glad to see them doing a west coast race.Looks like a great year for us out here-NMRA/NMCA race and a NHRA Unleashed !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts