Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw Burk's blast about giving the NHRA Starter the ultimate power again -- boy does the NHRA need Buster Couch or what.............I mean nobody phucked with him. Now look at what they've got.............no offfense to Rick Stewart, he's just a product of his environment.

What is the purpose of "auto-start" anyways?????

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Buster was the MAN!! Rick is a tool....He really does not have the respect of the racers at all.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
If Buster was on the line, I have no doubt that Tony S. would have shut that car down the second he got told to.

·
Outrunning the Big Blocks
3,270 Posts
Do you remember when 2 P/S(I think)
guys played burndown and Buster let them just sit there for
a looong time and then backed them out and shut them down?

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Buster never needed to put the theatrics into anything he did. It bothers me the exagerrated countdowns when Pro Stock is playing games. Count to 10, flip the red and DQ both of them. Guarantee it won't happen again.

·
Eddie Haskell
7,849 Posts
Buster Couch was normally a bouncer at a bar.

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
Buster never needed to put the theatrics into anything he did.
Didn't he once famously take the starting button and swing it repeatedly against the roof of a Mopar Super Stocker that was staged with the push-button trans in "N" and the RPM way up, with the driver ready to punch the "D" button when the light went green?

That's kinda theatrical...

-Brad

·
www.PelechBrosRacing.com
4,000 Posts
Didn't he once famously take the starting button and swing it repeatedly against the roof of a Mopar Super Stocker that was staged with the push-button trans in "N" and the RPM way up, with the driver ready to punch the "D" button when the light went green?

That's kinda theatrical...

-Brad

BA HA HA!!! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!!!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Buster flat OWNED the staring line, anywhere he went. Yes, he was a bouncer at Mama Wynette's out east of Atl, back years ago. He was a tough one of those too !! He threw a buddy of mine outa there once, by the shirt collar and the belt ! Face first into the ground ! Told him to grown the phuck up and come back and have a good time, and smiled at him too !

·
Registered
384 Posts
Rick Stewart is the biggest IDIOT I have ever seen. When he looses his job at NHRA he should go to Hollywood because he sure does a ton of theatrics now. What a friggin goon

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
Buster was the best.... Stewart is a chain smoking wimp who nobody respects...He looks like he should be selling shirts on a beach... Mike Dunn is Great .McClelland and Evans were awesome..Al Tucci is enjoyable(ADRL/Orlando)...Paul page however is fucking clueless..However, that being said I like the burndown's ....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts