Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,097 Posts
hope they go back to 1/4 mile if they do it

i also still think they need to designate a few tracks that have a lot of shut down room to run the cars un restricted . hell they cater to that stupid 4 wide stuff so why not have a few tracks that have a really long shut down so they can "run what they brung"

·
Registered
68,992 Posts

i also still think they need to designate a few tracks that have a lot of shut down room to run the cars un restricted . hell they cater to that stupid 4 wide stuff so why not have a few tracks that have a really long shut down so they can "run what they brung"
Totally agree.

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts

X1000 Gainesville is probabaly one of the longest shutdown areas .. no sense penalizing them for something that happened at E-town

·
Registered
9,137 Posts

That would be nice to see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts