Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Godfather
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 ALL tracks must face east.
2 Head gear meeting sfi spec 3.2A/20 mandatory.
3 All engine HP factors will be changed to CP (camel power).
4 Cubic inches will now be humps per cylinder.
divide cubic inches by 3.27 x 8 = humps per cylinder. i.e 500 humps or smaller for pro stock.
5 All pork products at the concession stands will be replaced with haklubab ( sheep and goat testicles cooked in wine and served on pita with rice)
6 All motor homes must have only one crew per unit.
7 NO goats allowed on grounds without a liquid overflow device and proof of insurance .NO EXECPTIONS!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA

·
The Godfather
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forgot that all taxi cabs running 11.99 or quicker must have a current hood medallion and register under drivers name and not a relative.
Also facility holding the oldest and most prestigious race on the NHRA circuit will be changed to Indiapolis raceway park and Falafel stand.
NHRA also noted the Pedregon brothers are under suspicion for harboring members of Al-Qaeda in their trailers belly boxes.
God Bless America.
Breaking news! McCain's running mate Sarah Palin's 17 year old daughter is knocked up.

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
I forgot that all taxi cabs running 11.99 or quicker must have a current hood medallion and register under drivers name and not a relative.
Also facility holding the oldest and most prestigious race on the NHRA circuit will be changed to Indiapolis raceway park and Falafel stand.
NHRA also noted the Pedregon brothers are under suspicion for harboring members of Al-Qaeda in their trailers belly boxes.
God Bless America.
Breaking news! McCain's running mate Sarah Palin's 17 year old daughter is knocked up.
You're gonna piss off SATAN!:smt077:smt076:smt093:smt077

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
lol

·
T/S 368E
30,472 Posts

LAME!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts