Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yo fist we need to do that again .what are you up to ? ESPN got it right this time......

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't blame you ..so lets enjoy it .. and it's porinig there ,it's all good. grab a cold one and kick back..

·
Registered
862 Posts
thanks....watching now ;)

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
After hearing Warren Johnson and Greg Anderson talk about the 4 wide circus, i guess it's on for next year also. NHRA joined the NASCAR circus and we just found out that Bruton Smith is the ring master. He pouts and stomps his feet and they pat him and change his pampers.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
After hearing Warren Johnson and Greg Anderson talk about the 4 wide circus, i guess it's on for next year also. NHRA joined the NASCAR circus and we just found out that Bruton Smith is the ring master. He pouts and stomps his feet and they pat him and change his pampers.
The only reason NHRA is doing it is because of one man!!

BRUTON SMITH!

It will die and never become.. One track and one track only.

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Yea - I was always neutral on Morgan Lucas but he just gained a huge fan. The ONLY one I've heard interviwed that didn't kiss Bruton's ass...Politely said it was bullshit. Maybe pops will buy Bruton's NHRA tracks and the ring master king can spend more time with Barnum & Bailey.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts