Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Years ago before new season starts there were a lot of tests sections that I've attended before the Winter Nationals notably around Phoenix and some in Florida
Anybody know if anything like that is planned for the 2020 season?
Thank you

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well typical NHRA I do say.
In these days of declining attendance I would think they would open it up to the public to try to get some interest
But as I've said in the past that you can check out my posts, they are presently one f***** up organization

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,543 Posts
Declining attendance? They've been saying attendance is up.

I guess your privvy to the statistics? No? Then you really don't know other than by judging what you think you see in the stands.

You have such an issue with them, so why do you even still follow them? Just to bitch and moan and boohoo?

I take people with opinions like yours with a grain of salt. Everything the nhra does is wrong in your eyes. No thanks. I can form and have formed my own opinions of a sport I LOVE and they aren't anything close to your bullshit. Why would I want to read your posts? To see you bitch and moan and boohoo like a woman?

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,543 Posts
And FYI they usually announce that type of stuff after the season is over. You may not realize that with all the crying you do but that's usually how it is. Search Google and you'll see that the announcements usually come out in JANUARY. :lol:

Why would they be planing test sessions now? They've still got the end of the season to focus on as well as everything in the off season.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I respect and always do respect the racers but not the organization not that one anyways
I may not be a corporate c********* like yourself but those are my thoughts and that's it so why do you complain why do you say you have to read why don't you just get off this forum

The stupidity You released to me in your follow-up to my post truly does signify you're an idiotic Trump supporter

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I respect and always do respect the racers but not the organization not that one anyways
I may not be a corporate c********* like yourself but those are my thoughts and that's it so why do you complain why do you say you have to read why don't you just get off this forum

The stupidity You released to me in your follow-up to my post truly does signify you're an idiotic Trump supporter

Well you are blaming NHRA when it isn't there fault. All of the teams want to do private testing so they can actually work and not be bothered by fans getting in the way. They use to test at palm beach in florida and that's an IHRA track and the track started bringing in fans and tried to dictate when they were going to make passes for the fans. And that didn't go over well with all of the teams. So guess what there's no more winter testing at palm beach.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Well typical NHRA I do say.
In these days of declining attendance I would think they would open it up to the public to try to get some interest
But as I've said in the past that you can check out my posts, they are presently one f***** up organization
It has nothing to do with the NHRA it has to do with the track and the PRO organization.

·
Registered
10,187 Posts
I am headed to the one at Las Vegas tomorrow morning. The Monday testing is usually pretty good, laid back, no concessions and lots of cars still there that aren't running. Usually pretty steady action, never more than a few minutes between cars.

Probably be half a dozen to ten each TopFuel and FunnyCar and a few ProMods, ProStockBikes, Alky cars and sometimes Comp, TopSportsman, Stock and SuperStock cars run it.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I am headed to the one at Las Vegas tomorrow morning. The Monday testing is usually pretty good, laid back, no concessions and lots of cars still there that aren't running. Usually pretty steady action, never more than a few minutes between cars.

Probably be half a dozen to ten each TopFuel and FunnyCar and a few ProMods, ProStockBikes, Alky cars and sometimes Comp, TopSportsman, Stock and SuperStock cars run it.
Yup! A lot of cars testing tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
The top fuel one at Palm Beach kinda died out a couple of years ago.

I know some pro stock guys have hit up SGMP before and then that stuff the Proline guys do at Orlando . . . not sure it's that organized. I just assume you'd have to follow the instagram pages of the cars/shops you want to see.

·
Registered
8,597 Posts
I've seen some at Bradenton. Not a big group. Mostly Pro Stock.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,543 Posts

You've lost you're mind. I've never supported that chump. I don't know who you think I am, but I assure you I'm not. Put the crack pipe down. :lol:

You're such a goddamned dumbass that's all you've got.... You're a Trump supporter like it's suppose to hurt somebody. Lmao. Not when you just randomly call people whose reply you don't agree with that bullshit. Just stop.

Next time you wanna talk shit, actually talk shit. Don't try to use that played out bullshit on somebody has has never even supported that fat piece of shit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts