Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wonder how long it would take the teams to figure out the tires and get the cars back down to the ET's they are running now. :cool:

This is a pic of one of our locals testing for an upcoming True 10.5 race we are having. Only rules are no wheelie bars and all cars must run on a max tire size of 29.5 x 10.5's non-W's.

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
looks like a super gas car not a pro stock car...

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
actually, the PS cars look awesome with no 'bars and TT5.

this should be interesting.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
actually, the PS cars look awesome with no 'bars and TT5.

this should be interesting.
Yeah, working on sponsors for the payouts. Got about $1500 guaranteed so far, plus the $100 per car entry fee also goes back to the purse. We would like to see about $2500-$3000 in payouts. I will keep you all posted.

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
Doesn't Super Gas use "S/G" in the windows?

I see P/C and S/C.
maybe it was s/c i thought the sticker was s/g. either way...not a pro stocker...could be an ex pro stocker tho!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I never said this particular car was a Pro Stock car...LOL! Just titled the thread to be funny. :rolleyes:

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
LOL - i like the idea though. I once read an article saying the only classes that should have wheelie bars are T/F and F/C...Pro Stock, Pro Mod and the rest should be no wheelie bars.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
atleast hes not on the internet critisizing,hes letting his balls hang and trying to get at that money

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
atleast hes not on the internet critisizing,hes letting his balls hang and trying to get at that money
This guy is pretty cool. We ran a race once that called for no forward facing hood scoops. So he turned the big areo scoop backwards.....LOL! :smt081

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
How about you don't know what tire your running on till Goodyear issues the mounted tires on Thursday ......... you got 2 days to adapt and get in the field ........... That would open up Pro Stock

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How about you don't know what tire your running on till Goodyear issues the mounted tires on Thursday ......... you got 2 days to adapt and get in the field ........... That would open up Pro Stock
LOL! They really do need something to spice up the class. :D

·
102,312 Posts
Wonder how long it would take the teams to figure out the tires and get the cars back down to the ET's they are running now. :cool:

This is a pic of one of our locals testing for an upcoming True 10.5 race we are having. Only rules are no wheelie bars and all cars must run on a max tire size of 29.5 x 10.5's non-W's.

Looks like a Jet Car from behind.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wasn't there to see it run, but word is they went a 5.20 leaving soft and pouring the coals after the 330ft. Sounds about right, this car is a 4.80 car on motor. Has a plate on it just in case it needs it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts