Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of days ago I received a membership packet from NHRA with my new card and all the goodies. What I don't understand is I haven't sent in my renewal or any money and there was no request for payment. They thanked me for my renewal. Are they sending these out hoping we will call to tell them of the error and then offer to take our money gladly. Just wondering if it was some kind of slick move or are they beginning to do auto renewals with no preapproval.
I don't see how this would be a mistake.
Brian

·
Registered
571 Posts
Mine was auto renewed last Oct. Got everything in the mail and then checked the card, cause I never sent them anything and they didn't send me anything prior to the renewel package, and sure enough they auto paid from the card I used to sign up the year before. I can't remember though if I selected the auto renew option or if it is auto renew unless you tell them to cancel.

Kinda like the cable company that you get a trial offer on, get movie channels for free for three months, but if you don't cancel at that time, they just auto charge or add it to your bill.

·
Registered
242 Posts
did you pay for your last membership with a credit card? my membership is auto-renewal. maybe yours got converted somehow. might want to call them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If when you renewed last time you paid for two years, which I do because it saves a little money, when your second year starts, they will send out another pack and card
Chuck

·
Registered
19,969 Posts
Speaking of the NHRA...where the hell is my national dragster.

1) unorganized and didn't get it to print on time
2) blame the publisher,shipper again
3) my mailman is reading it

which one is it this time..its Feb and no dam paper yet

·
Eddie Haskell
7,849 Posts

I cancelled my membership/license and got the notice with the end of year ND. The latest one showed up yesterday. Gotta love the NHRA..........right?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My last renewal was for 2 years but I don't remember how I paid for it. I don't think it was with a card. And my membership expires 3/25/2011 without a renewal. If they jack everything up to pay back taxes to the IRS I will slow my car down and do without a license and a membership. Brian

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
I'm hoping the IHRA thing catches on out West with the foothold they now have in Tucson as well as BC.

·
workin it
7,778 Posts
nothing is free from nhra.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I got a dvd about nhra's history for free.... for about a week ..
then they sent me 2 bills in 4 weeks :confused:
saying they wanted their dvd back or a payment.
it stated with a payment they would automatically start sending more dvd's every month :rolleyes:
I sent it back and said no more free trial dvd's for me :D

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

I got mine just a couple of days ago.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts