Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bracket Racer
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else is going. We're going to go give the new index thing a try. We can't make it until Sat. and the schedule says that we will get one time run, and then we will run first round late on Sat, i'm not crazy about that, but thats the way it goes.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I dont know how much Bradenton would charge for the thursday TnT, but you could get 5 runs, at least.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
they're going to let you race saturday without qualifing on friday? what about tech I thought it was closed sat?

·
Bracket Racer
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they're going to let you race saturday without qualifing on friday? what about tech I thought it was closed sat?
I don't know about that. After some thought, I don't think that i'm going to run after all. I only have about 3 full 1/4 mile passes on the car, and I really don't want to pay the $100, and have only one pass to get things dialed in before elims. I was banking on 3-4 time runs before first round, and the only way to get that many is to go down on Fri. which I can't do. I am going down to watch on Sat. & Sun though.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'll be there tomorrow...lots of rain today.

Index class gets three tt tomorrow, then one more on Saturday morning. Tech is open tomorrow 8a - 5p, and Saturday tech is open 8a - 2p. First round is Saturday around 5:30p. Second round is Sunday at around 9a.

Usually lots of good SS and Comp cars looking for national records!!!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I'll be there tomorrow...lots of rain today.

Index class gets three tt tomorrow, then one more on Saturday morning. Tech is open tomorrow 8a - 5p, and Saturday tech is open 8a - 2p. First round is Saturday around 5:30p. Second round is Sunday at around 9a.

Usually lots of good SS and Comp cars looking for national records!!!
I may head over early Saturday if tech is going to be open.Thanks for the info!

·
It weighs how much????
1,629 Posts
I'm missing this one, but will be in Gainesville next Friday looking to run the 11.00 class.

Derek

1 - 9 of 9 Posts