Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not an Anderson nut hugger, but did anyone see the in car of A J lift his shield in the shut down? What are your thoughts.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
It's a stupid fuckin' rule for a door car anyway. Now breaking your belts loose or starting to unstrap your helmet before you're stopped, that's all together different...

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
It's a stupid fuckin' rule for a door car anyway. Now breaking your belts loose or starting to unstrap your helmet before you're stopped, that's all together different...
X2

They should give Greg His penalty $/points back .

N ot
H elping in
R egards to
A nderson

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I've contacted NHRA about similar violations. they didn't seem to care one bit. I brought up Spencer Massey riding on the wheelie bar on his car, they said we know nothing about that. Grrrr, they told me that all of that was legal. So I said next time I'm towing a car I'm riding on the roof of the tow vehicle. NHRA said it was ok.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Rumor has it they allowed Erica Enders to apply makeup and mascara for the camera in the shutdown area before the turnoff :)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Shumacher lifts his visor every time before the turn off. Was wondering the same thing about the rule.....

I guess he is an exception to the rules.

·
FUCKING ASSHOLE SINCE '61
7,342 Posts
NHRA, like most big businesses have selective rule enforcement.
A sportsman racer would be thrown off the property.
When you are racing in the big buck pro catigories....not so much....

NHRA can go stick their rulebook up their collective A$$ES, from Compton on down.
What a bunch of asshats...............:finga::finga::finga:

Just the opinion of a OLD drag racer..............:smt110......

Your Pal, Gary

·
Registered
198 Posts
They never enfore it with AJ, what happened with they found him to have alcohol in his system after one of his passe??? Nothing significant ill tell ya that...

Pro Stock car driver Allen Johnson has been disqualified from the O'Reilly Auto Parts NHRA Nationals, it was announced today
by NHRA officials.

Johnson registered a .027 reading on the alcohol breath analyzer during this morning's drug and alcohol test. NHRA has a zero-tolerance policy with regard to alcohol. Any driver or official discovered to have a measurable blood alcohol content during racetrack activities shall be immediately barred from any further involvement or participation in the event.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
They never enfore it with AJ, what happened with they found him to have alcohol in his system after one of his passe??? Nothing significant ill tell ya that...

Pro Stock car driver Allen Johnson has been disqualified from the O'Reilly Auto Parts NHRA Nationals, it was announced today
by NHRA officials.

Johnson registered a .027 reading on the alcohol breath analyzer during this morning's drug and alcohol test. NHRA has a zero-tolerance policy with regard to alcohol. Any driver or official discovered to have a measurable blood alcohol content during racetrack activities shall be immediately barred from any further involvement or participation in the event.
that wasn't after a pass that was early morning. It was leftover from the night before. I'm pretty sure that by the time he would have strapped in it would have been zero.

·
Registered
203 Posts
NHRA, like most big businesses have selective rule enforcement.
A sportsman racer would be thrown off the property.
When you are racing in the big buck pro catigories....not so much....

NHRA can go stick their rulebook up their collective A$$ES, from Compton on down.
What a bunch of asshats...............:finga::finga::finga:

Just the opinion of a OLD drag racer..............:smt110......

Your Pal, Gary

X2

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
that wasn't after a pass that was early morning. It was leftover from the night before. I'm pretty sure that by the time he would have strapped in it would have been zero.
We've Got MD's in here now giving expert medical advice now about blood chemistry :rolleyes:

:smt082

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
I did see that and thought the same thing. The next thing with GA will be him releasing the top of his door after he goes through the traps.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
We've Got MD's in here now giving expert medical advice now about blood chemistry :rolleyes:

:smt082
I'm just pointing out that it wasn't after one of his passes, its was early AM. How many racers have hopped in the car at 8AM after staying up the night before till 2AM, having a few beverages. I don't think anyone should be driving impaired, but use a little common sense ( I know you'll have to borrow some from someone else).

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
I'm just pointing out that it wasn't after one of his passes, its was early AM. How many racers have hopped in the car at 8AM after staying up the night before till 2AM, having a few beverages. I don't think anyone should be driving impaired, but use a little common sense ( I know you'll have to borrow some from someone else).
and likewise zero tolerance means zero tolerance . .

I refuse to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed person...

More Erica Enders photos :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts