Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK... I didn't stick around all day. My "Anger Management of Stupid People" went to shit. BTW I did the "Limbo" with the shutter I was in the stands panning :), "How low can you go". They range from 1/80th to 1/125th, yeah some suck but I feel you just gotta try, so here it goes.......

Thanks for looking.

Chuck

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Scott, I was almost at the end of the bleachers on the "spectators/parking" the grassy side.

Chuck

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it is this weekend Outlaw. Also Thanks. Adding a couple more.

Going back in the AM, trying to get more. Thanks for looking.

Chuck

·
Uses A Point and Shoot
2,297 Posts
Great pan shots! You were right in the sweet spot. Give a little more buffer room on the rails. The longer wheel base requires a little more shutter speed to get more of it in focus.

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Guys for all the positive feedback. I noticed that Powertvmark LOL, I never actually tried to shoot dragsters before. This was my first time, the first couple I was WAY zoomed in and either had the front half or the rear half.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Ditto, nice pans, I agree with the shutter speed suggestion. I am horrible at panning from a distance, it looks like you got it down. With the faster shutter speed your images should be allot crisper.

JGP

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks JGP & Rick! Rick, as far as the smblk turbo dragster, was this the "procharged car"? I only shot the eastside lane, so if it was in the westside lane I didn't get it cause of the wall.

Chuck

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yep, it was a procharged rail. Sorry. Will you be going to any other Norwalk races? Great pics. The Altered driver was looking right at you..lol
I thought maybe their was another turbo car, the announcer actually said it was procharged that was the only reason I knew. LOL I will be at Super Chevy on saturday, and at the NHRA Nat. event Thurs/Friday. And probably the Friday Night Chaos events. Also Thanks FireCore for the comments.

Chuck

1 - 18 of 18 Posts