Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
seen that last weekend in denver that they had moved the boom to right side of the track...

·
Registered
21,141 Posts
They have had some pretty big blunders, the Nitro tug of war with Don S. and the death of Scott K puts a little dent in their armor.

Now they need to put a phucking lock on Graham L. mouth so they can make sure that he doesn't open it and say something fucking really stupid like he has a habit of doing.

They would probably be a whole lot better off if they would send his ass packing and hire someone more workable with the racers. It amazes me that organizations keep a guy like him around when his attitude put them in the dirt

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now they need to put a phucking lock on Graham L. mouth so they can make sure that he doesn't open it and say something fucking really stupid like he has a habit of doing.

They would probably be a whole lot better off if they would send his ass packing and hire someone more workable with the racers. It amazes me that organizations keep a guy like him around when his attitude put them in the dirt
My wife won't move to SoCal and she doesn't want me to commute :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts