Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
I wouldn't get too excited yet....The teams they beat have a combined record of 2-7. However, they have looked pretty good so far.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
So at what point are the Lions going to viewed as a genuine contender??? do any of you haters actually watch the games??? will it be after they roll into Dallas and bitch-smack Romo..., or when they roll over Chicago on MNF??? I can't frickin wait for them to shut people up, I've been a huge fan all of my life and seen the best they've had and the worst. THIS is one of the best teams in the NFL....PERIOD

·
"Someday"
2,425 Posts
So at what point are the Lions going to viewed as a genuine contender??? do any of you haters actually watch the games??? will it be after they roll into Dallas and bitch-smack Romo..., or when they roll over Chicago on MNF??? I can't frickin wait for them to shut people up, I've been a huge fan all of my life and seen the best they've had and the worst. THIS is one of the best teams in the NFL....PERIOD

i giggled:smt103

·
that guy....
2,099 Posts
Detroit and the bills r for real... Carolina will get better as the season goes. Atlanta and Washington is a joke

·
Registered
205 Posts

WOW be careful, there still the Lions!!!

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
I still think the pack pats & saints are the top teams colts will falter big time without manning, fins need a new defensive co-ordinator . Buffalo I just dont see doing anything big regardless of 3-0 record. Browns have no QB colt mcCoy is a joke .

·
Registered
969 Posts
how are the cowboys ahead of the saints, patriots and texans?

·
1 %
12,293 Posts
Crack man musta dropped his bag on the corner. Bills, Lions, Pats, Ravens, Browns, Cowgirls & Texans ahead of the Saints?

NFL Network has power ranking, 1.Pack, 2.Saints. Half those teams can't beat off!
Soooo... what is it like having the worlds largest collection of used Saints jock straps?

·
One day I will have a day
1,790 Posts
Detroit will learn soon enough . They have to pay us a visit later in the season . Cowgirls ? I think I heard that once before . Every year I hear it again . If they ever get a real QB and owner , they might have a chance !

So what's it like having a Homo as your hero ?????

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
who dat aint gonna do that!!!

·
Registered
12,031 Posts
It wont be long... just a couple days

1 - 17 of 17 Posts