Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
When is the next race in the jungle .Road trip how much is the bounty know on the jungle crew:)
July 28th, it was 150$ at last one, who knows what it'll be next, you know I keep these boys pissed off, it's a good time you should come down

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
I think the next race is probably PBIR this month sometime or the next one will be in September @ BMP

When is the next race in the jungle .Road trip how much is the bounty know on the jungle crew:)

·
Registered
7,243 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Matt no Bradenton Till sept ,. July 28th will be good at Lakeland! Sweet talk big country he might pay your way;-)

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
Can't afford it 200K & I have not made it past the 1st round

Matt no Bradenton Till sept ,. July 28th will be good at Lakeland! Sweet talk big country he might pay your way;-)

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
$200,000 I better be knocking some paint off of my opponents cars with my chutes lol

·
Registered
7,243 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
We were testing at showtime (formerly sunshine) now that there open again, and the new owner personaly came up to us and said "You guys want x275? You got it! Dont even have to be on the schedule, you bring me 8 or more cars and il put 100% tech money back into the racers!" He was pretty cool guy and sprayed straight vht for us just for a test n tune. There definately putting money in revamping that place. We shoud get somethin going for more jungle racin, heres a vid of one of our passes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-ucf1oLRNE&feature=g-upl

·
Registered
7,243 Posts
It's a figure of someone else's speach. "LOL"

$200,000 I better be knocking some paint off of my opponents cars with my chutes lol

·
Registered
7,243 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Duck and Troy Sr. making people mad and calling them names??? Noooooo, never......way classier than that!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts