Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Formerly known as the 'Miss Torco Shootout' ;) ......... Pro Mod, Outlaw 10.5, Limited 10.5 1/8 mile. Also featuring the world famous Babextreme Bikini contest! .... I will post a link to the flyer when they get it ready.:party

·
Registered
74 Posts
Gettin Ready!

We will be finishing up the new flyers & posters tomorrow. Its gonna be a big one. Last year was off the hook and this year is shaping up to be the same.

Got an addtional $1,000.00 contingency purse from Speedtech for Pro-Mod AND Outlaw 10.5 winner if they are running a Speedtech system. One narrowly missed if last year........

Got some additional items from Nitrofish and Lucas Oil for the winners in ALL classes.

Taking applications for Babextreme Bikini Contest judges now.....

·
Registered
380 Posts
Yeah, last year was a blast. Hey Jason, is Georgia still traveling with y'all? That girl is FINE!

Marshall

·
Registered
74 Posts
Babextreme Shootout

We have some hot new talent for ya fellas and we hope to see you all there in force! Anyone wearing a YB shirt gets free VIP pass for food and booze.....:drinkers:

·
Cry me a river
1,470 Posts
J hurry up with that damn flyer hahhahahahahahah . Ol georgia hahahahah walk in on her in the tower i meen met hahahahah . Way to go J

·
Registered
380 Posts
The flier I got was pretty mild compared to some of the others Jason has produced...

Are you slippin' ?

Marshall

1 - 9 of 9 Posts