Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
56,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heard a report today that RW was facing bankruptcy! It was suggested that this situation might have been a contributing factor to his suicide.

Another example of people being their own worst enemy.

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Heard a report today that RW was facing bankruptcy! It was suggested that this situation might have been a contributing factor to his suicide.

Another example of people being their own worst enemy.
Yeah, but he had 4 movies yet to be released!

Some people aren't good with money..

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I heard he owned a $38M ranch he was trying to sell. Jesus if you are hurting take a loss and call it a day. Or say phuck it and declare bankruptcy. It's not the end of the world. Hell Donald Trump does it every 10 years or so...lol.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
The second wife was said to cost him $20mil it was reported the other night...don't know how true.

I read in print yes that "both" wives were "over 20 mil" so pick a number......

Poor tourmented guy....might have lived perfectly happy without all of the financial stress.

Imagine having a nut that has "millions" after the number.

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
Poor Robin Williams? Robin had a life people dreamed of. Starving homeless kids and beaten women out there and this guy off's himself. What a bitch.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I seriously doubt he was near bankruptcy. He had a new sitcom out that has been doing fine. It was reported a couple weeks ago that he was on his way back to rehab but there were no reports on what for. Drug and/or alcohol addiction will make a person do crazy things. I don't think it was simply mental illness and I definitely find it hard to believe he was broke.

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
98 percent of this board is near bankruptcy, that doesn't mean jack shit.

The guy had chronic depression. Anyone who has been in that dark hole looking up with no way to get back to good in sight understands. Its a bad place.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts